Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DT article:Spring with Fiskars













Saimme Fiskarssilta ihanat ja erilaiset DT paketit, joita käytimme tässä artikkelissa keväisten korttien tekoon. Kevät on täynnä erilaisia korttien aiheita, joten tästä syystä korttimme ja projektimme ovat tällä kertaa hyvin moninaisia aiheiltaan.





Springtime is full of different kind of celebrations. We got different kind of packages each of us from Fiskars and decided to make cards and projects for spring partys.





Here's our projects:



Maissi


Maissi














Aija



















Lene













Rikke


Here is what I got from Fiskars







And here is what I have made









Eva

This is what I got to play with:



And this is what I made with it:













Petra

Here are the stuff I got in my DTpackage this time;
 
And here are my cards;


An envelope;
 The behind;




SasSa








Donna









Kiitos Fiskarssille näistä hienoista tarvikkeista mitä saimme!


We want to thank Fiskars for our wonderful craftsupplies!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw they are all so beautiful made. I have to learn to use my background stamps more often. You are giving allways the right exemples but I find it difficult to work with it and make a card with it. You are great artists!!! Have a nice day, hugs Ageeth xx

Silje said...

Så utrolig flotte ting dere har laget! : )