Friday, April 22, 2011

Shoppingtip April 2011

It´s shopping time here in StampARTic again. :)
See what the girls in the team bought or
put on their wishing list for the easter egg this year.


Donna:

My shopping tip this month is some of all the great new spellbinders, i just love them all, these i just had to buy, i found them at Scrapper.dk





Petra:

I want to continue with tips at new Dies!

I can for example recommend two different Spellbinders I found over at Scrapohobby;



 Then I have found some new type of dies called Cheery Lynn over at InkyWings.




Marianne

I have found the most beautiful summer stamps made by Faye Whittaker.

Here you can see a some of them, and if you like to see them all you find them here at Joanna Sheen`s.






Another tip from me will be the new and beautiful paper collection from Pion Design.

Happy Easter and happy shopping from us in StampARTic!

1 comment:

Nancy Ward said...

Wanted you to know I posted a link to your eZine today on my blog.

Nancy Ward
PaperFriendly
http://www.nancywardcrafts.com