Monday, October 31, 2011

Our new designers

First I want to say a big thank you to all of you that participated in our DT call challenge. You all made so beautiful creations, and I would like to have you all on the team! But we only need three designers, so we had to choose. Believe me, this was not easy!


But our choice has been made, and I am so proud and happy to introduce our new designers:
Åsa, Bettina and Henrikke.
A big welcome to all three of you, we are so happy to have you on our team!


Åsa
 
 

Jag heter Åsa Danielsson (aka Scraphorse på nätet) och är 35 år och bor i Dalarna, Sverige med min sambo och våra tre barn. Jag hittade denna fantastiska hobby för tre år sedan i samband med min sons dop. Och nu är jag fast!!
Jag gör mestadels kort, pga av min stora glädje i att färglägga motiv. Men jag gör också mycket tags, minialbum och alter.
Det är en stor ära att få vara en del av StampARTic och jag hoppas kunna inspirera Er tillsammans med detta underbara team.

*********

My name is Åsa Danielsson (aka Scraphorse online) and Im 35 years old and live in Dalarna, Sweden with my "hubby" and our three children. I found this amazing hobby three years ago for my son's baptism. And now I'm stuck!
I do mostly cards, because of my great joy in color motifs. But I do much tags, mini albums and alter too.
It's a great honor to be part of StampARTic and I hope to inspire you together with this wonderful team.

Here is the beautiful card Åsa made for the challenge.









Mitt navn er Henrikke og jeg er 21 år gammel. For tiden bor jeg i Queensland i Australia sammen med kjæresten min. Jeg har akkurat startet mitt tredje år på allmennlærer og bestemte meg for å ta dette på Universitet her på Sunshine Coast. Jeg begynte å scrappe for omtrent tre år siden og siden det har jeg vært helt hektet. Lageret og kreativitene har vokst i et. Jeg elsker vintage, perler, blomster og bånd. Favorittfargene mine er babyblå, babyrosa, fersken, krem-farge, lys gul, kraft-brun og hvit. En gang i blant så dukker det opp noe som er helt annerledes, men dette er vanligvis de fargene jeg liker å holde på med. For øyeblikket er jeg en del av tre andre designteam i tillegg til StampARTic. Det har alltid vært en drøm å være med i StampARTic fordi teamet her er fantastisk flinke. De har noen flotte tutorials, inspirasjonsbidrag og viser oss nydlige og nye teknikker. Jeg vr kjempe glad for at jeg ble valgt og jeg ser virkelig frem til å begynne å jobbe med disse jentene.
Klem fra Henrikke

********
My name is Henrikke and I am a 21 year old girl. For the moment I live in Queensland in Australia with my boyfriend. I´ve just started my third year of my degree and desiced to take on year on the University of Sunshine Coast. I started scrapping for about 3 years ago and I was taken. Since that they my storage and my creativity has grown. I love vintage, flowers, perles and laces. My favorite colors are baby blue, baby pink, peach, light yellow, ivory, craft-brown and white. Now and than it pops up a completly different, but that´s the way I normally go. Currently I am a part of three other design teams, pluss StampARTic. It´s always been a dream to be a part of StampARTic because of the why they have shown the rest of the world techniques, tutorials and given us ideas. I was so happy when I was picked and I am really looking forward to designing with these amazing girls.
Hugs from Henrikke


Here is the beautiful card Henrikke made for the challenge.


Bettina


Hi!
My name is Bettina Billung and i live in Sweden with hubby and 2 kids.
I have been crafting for almoust 2 years, actually im having a 2 year celebreation in November, yay.
I still feel like a newbie.
I wanna try and do it all. Sometimes it workes out fine but then sometimes you can see that im still a newbie, it just doesent turn out the way i had pictured it in mind,lol! still so much to learn, and i just cant wait.

Most of my inspiration i get from you. I love bloghopping. Wow, there so much talant out there. And i have gotten so many wonderful friends too. Its really amazing, how i feel like i can talk to you about anything and i havent even met you,lol
oke, that was just a little about me.

Just gotta tell you tho, that its 3 a clock in the middle of the night when im printing this, so im really not sure what im babbeling about,lol.
Im really happy to be apart of this amazing and talanted team and i hope that i will be able to inspire you.
thank you so much for letting me in on this journey.
BIG hugs bettina



Here is the beautiful card Bettina made for the challenge.














3 comments:

Hildegunn said...

Gratulerer så mye til alle tre!!
Og lykke til i teamet :)

Maryann Laursen said...

Good luck to all you new girls, can´t wait to see more of your awesome creations here.

Qihong said...

Good luck to all you new girls, can´t wait to see more of your awesome creations here.