Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shopping Tips November

Christmas is getting closer and soon there won´t be time or economy for any shopping but for christmas gifts :). So NOW it´s high time to do the shopping of those necessities that you can´t survive without the coming month.

Here are a few tips from the team to get you inspired :)  :

Eva
I bought this lovely Aged Gold Embossing Enamel from Stampendous. It produces a thick embossed surface, almost as UTEE, with an aged, vintage look:


It also comes in Aged Silver, Aged Black, Shabby Blue and Shabby Pink.










I´d also like to tip you about a whole lot of gorgeous chipboard shapes from Fabscraps:





Nice, aren´t they and there are more of them...
Both the Embossing Powders and the chipboard shapes I found at Pysseltagen.
  

Minna 
 I really like these new Distress Inks, I found them from Paperinauha.




Henrikke
Beautiful rubber and digistamps from Make It Crafty .



 Marianne

My tip today is the gorgeous new collection from Maja Design, "Winter Vintage".


2 comments:

Linxx said...

Great tip! Love the make it crafty dude, I've ordered it right away!

shopping malls in philippines said...

I got an idea its good that I found your blog so informative!

lou