Monday, October 1, 2012

October challenge



Hello everyone :)  I just can´t believe that it´s already october?!

I hope you are up for a new challenge? 
This time it´s something that all we women loves, or that´s what someone said ;) You know ”Diamonds are a girls best friend” ;)

So our challenge is 
Glitter, bling and pearls! 

And we want to see a lot of it, let it sparkle! ;)
Our sponsor for this challenge is Meljen´s design 



Here is what our wonderful design team have created to you for inspiration


Lene:










 Gitte






003














Line



Please use Mr Linky to participate, deadline for this challenge is midnight October 7th.






4 comments:

Eret said...

Such a beautiful cards from DT. You all are so talented.
I uploaded my project but I started to think: do it has to be a card or it can be something else too? I made a little box but if it is a only card challenge, please, remove my entry.
Best wishes,
Eret

Fabiola said...

hello DT Girls, magnifiques créations, j'admire tant de talents, merci

JB said...


Hi ,

fabulous cards from DT and from
the contestands . I wish everybody
good luck .

Hugs Jenny

Margrete said...

Love the challenge:-)