Sunday, April 6, 2014

Make something for your home

 
 
Hello everyone.
 
Some of the DT love to make Things that they can use in their homes.
So in this blogpost we will show you some thing that we have made,
 and hopeful, you can get some ideas.


**********************




Ofta så ser jag papper som jag tycker är så vackra att jag vill ha dem på väggarna hemma. Och just nu med trenden av chalkboard art så är det ju ofta så att just dessa papper passar på väggarna.


Here I have taken three frames I found at home and painted them with white paint. The I cut different sheets of paper from the MME Chalkboard studio paper line, and put them in the frame. And in no time at all I had three beautiful picture to put on my wall.



Här har jag tagit tre gamla ramar som jag hittade hemma och målade dem med vit färg. Valde tre papper från MME chalkboard serie och skar till dem i passande storlek. Och snabbt hade jag tre vackra härliga tavlor.

I often see beautiful paper that I want to put on my walls at home. And right now when the chalkboard art trend is so big, it´s often that these papers suits the walls perfectly.

*********************************************



Jeg har dekorert et lerret fra Tim Holtz. Bilen er stanset ut av en pappeske med en Tim Holtz dies. Bilen er dekket av Gesso og maling. Alle de ulike smådelene er fra gamle pcer, symaskiner og klokker, som jeg har demontert.

I have decorated a Canvas from Tim Holtz. The car is a diecut from a cardboard box, made with the old jalopy Car from Tim Holtz. The car is covered with Gesso and paint. All the bits and bobs on the canvas are from dismantled computers, sewing machines and clocks. 


For å få effekten med farger, har jeg brukt ulike typer malinger. 

I have worked with different colours and mediums to get the coloured effect. 


Jeg har valgt å dekorere et syltetøyglass. Man har alltid brukt for glass som man kan ha penner eller hva som helst i. 
Dette glasset skal bli en gave.
***
I choosed to alter a Jam jar. One are always in need for jars. One can use it for pens or whatever.
This jar is a gift.




Jeg har brukt papir fra Prima, chalk label og peonies fra Donna Downey og ett par andre blomster, bånd og charms.
***
I used paper from Prima,  Chalk label, Peonies from Donna Downey and some other stuff from my stash.
******


Gunn-Eirill


 
I love bird houses, so I have make another one, but stil quite different
 from the all the others that I have made before.

 
I have made this template on the silhouette machine.
All the papers are from Graphic 45.


The flowers are from Prima, Hobbykunst, Storyteller and Wild Orcide Craft.




Remember to join the Challenge this month.

 

2 comments:

Guri said...

Flotte kreasjoner!
NB! Det er linka til feil utfordring oppe i sidebar.

My Hyde Away said...

Takk for at du sa ifra. Nå er linken ordnet.