Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tool of the month - Mod Melts

Hej!

Idag bjuder jag på en film där jag använder Mod Melts från Mod Podge. Jag älskar att snabbt kunna skapa dekorationer där jag själv kan välja färg, och med dessa skapar jag ofta många som jag sedan snabbt kan måla när jag behöver dem.

Today I give you a movie where I show how to use Mod Melts. I love to create my own decorations that I easy can paint in any colors I want. I often make lots of them so I can quick and easy paint them when I need them.

Här kommer min video:

This is my video:





Och här kommer ett kort jag gjort med bokstäver och en stjärna som jag gjort.

 And here is a card that I have made with letters and a star that I have made.






Jag kan verkligen rekommendera dessa till er som gillar att göra era egna dekorationer.

I can really recomend this to all of you who loves to make your own decoratins.




1 comment:

Ellie Knol said...

looks good, thanks for sharing, although I cannot understand anything I now know how to do it. I assume I can use transparent glue sticks as well?!