Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Resolution




Happy New Year to all of our readers!


We are so happy to open the door to another creative year here
at StampARTic.
Now, what better way to start the year then to make
New Years Resolutions??


We all make them, and we don't keep most of them.....lol...
but we decided to make our own Card Making New Years Resolutions,
or other New Years Resolutions....
and a nice container to keep them in,
and hopefully we will actually keep them this time...

So here we go
the StampARTic's 
Card Making New Year Resolutions:


Rikke




Donna






Maissi

In this little booklet I'm going to write and photograph all
the ways I'm going to take care of myself this year.


Lene






Aija



Petra

Jag har gjort en "nyårslöfte-tombola".
En tunn fylld med nyårslöften, i form av lotter!
Jag tycker att nyårslöften är lite som ett lotteri :)

I have made a "New Year's resolution-raffle". 
A thin filled with New Year´s promises, in form of lottery tickets!
I think New Year's resolutions is a bit like a lottery :)



Marianne

My New Year resolution is to send more cards to my friends and family, 
not only for special occasions, but as I nice surprise when they least expect it. 
To make it easier for myself, I have together with my resolution 
put names and addresses to my friends in my box.








Eva
I wrote down my New Year Resolutions and they made a long list ( have to aim high :) ...) 
I made a roll of the list and put it in a "book-box":




My resolutions are 
-to spend more time crafting than web-surfing
-not to shop more papers than I have time to use
-to clean up my desk between each project
-to at lest TRY to control my stamp addiction
  and think twice before I buy another one
-to keep on having as much fun as last year with my card-making




SasSa

I made a chest to keep my resolutions in.
It´s an origami folded box from start but looks quite different now.






My resolutions are..
Well I never have any luck with resolutions but I always try. ;)

-Shop less and use the material that I got.
-Craft more instead of sitting in front of the computer
-Craft in good time before deadlines.
-Create and have fun.
-Have less pressure on myself.




Jorunn:
I have made my New Year Card Making Resolution on a tag, 
and I am keeping it in the pocket card I made to go with it...


And my resolution is quite simple;
To remember to have fun with my scrapping hobby! 


If you have any New Year Resolution, why not scrap them...and leave a link to 
your project here with us, and it might end up in our
Readers Gallery! 


Happy New Year and Welcome to another creative year with StampARTic!!

6 comments:

Cathrin said...

Her var det mange flotte nyttårsforsetter, for ikke å snakke om alle de kjempeflotte kistene, boksene, eskene og kortene til å oppbevare dem i. Så får året vise om forsettene blir holdt eller ei...
Lykke til!
-Cathrin-

Pysselfröken said...

Vilka otroligt fina alster ni har gjort allihop. Denna idé måste jag testa. Gott nytt år och lycka till med era nyårslöften!

Lillemor said...

Fantastiskt fina saker tjejer! Jag är djupt imponerad, men så är ni också det bästa teamet ever!!! Ta hand om er och gott nytt år allihop.
Kram Lillemor, in my heart forever StampARTic stalker :o)

Marga said...

Wauww what a great projects

Hugs Marga

jenny/e.j.m said...

Men åh så måååånga kreativa och härliga bidrag. Alla var så fina.
Tombolan var ju så läcker, kistorna, korten ja allt.

//Jenny/e.j.m

Cina99 said...

Makalöst vackra alster ni har gjort!!! Ruskigt imponerad! :)
Gott nytt till er alla!