Thursday, June 14, 2012

Whiff of Joy Article 2

Hi everyone! 

It´s almost sommer vacation here at StampARTic but before we close the doors I would love to show you my latest creation. I have been waiting for my beloved distress ink palett to come home so that I could colour in the beautiful stamp I got in the sponsor package from Whiff of Joy. Unfortently it´s still not here so I made a different card than I would normally do. I used the background stamp and the papers in my sponsor package. Here you can see my card. 




Hugs from Henrikke

1 comment:

Brooke said...

So always give relevant and honest answers to this question. But a weakness relevant to the job profile should not be highlighted. For example, if you are an accountant, do not say that your bad with words and numbers. If you are a teacher, then do not say, I am not best when it comes to children. Such answers definitely pose a threat to your probable candidacy. A second very dangerous job that pays well is a longliner fisherman. Payscale.com reports that longliner fisherman earn between $57,973 and $143,000 a year. This is one of the highest paying jobs for someone who doesn't have a degree or any college education. If you are interested in this career, one website to check out is the Professional Fish Harvesters Certification Board here. Online Resume Templates For A Great Example