Sunday, October 13, 2013

A new DT girl

Today we got a New girl on Our DT that we so much want you all to meet...
So please join me in saying a big big welcome to the talented Sara.
And here is what she has to say about her self.

www.holgispysslar.blogspot.se



Hi! My name is Sara mostly called Holgis online. I have been a crafter all my life and 2001 a cousin introduced me to the world of scrapbooking. Since then there have been lots of techniqes tried and projects done.
 I do LO:s, cards, mixed media, ATC:s, minialbums and some altering. My style is little of everything inspired by a little steampunk.

You can find more about me and my projects in my blog: www.holgispysslar.blogspot.se

 
 
And now our team her at StampARTic is complete and we are ready to start the fun...
So you do not want to miss a thing... so make sure you have us on your bloglist and that you are following us... I can promise you this will be so much fun...
 
 


1 comment:

Smithya said...

Its habitually good to discover the orgin of things... Blooger origin has been distributed through blogger actually a great growth,,
by HomeworkHelp provider