Saturday, December 17, 2011

Connie's Day of Fun - A Christmas Zentangle!

I can not hide the fact that I had a difficult time to find out what I wanted to do on my day of fun this year. Not because I didn't find anything to make, but because I had to much things I wanted to do :-)

Made tags, Christmas vintage cards and some other projects, but my choice felt on a Christmas Zentangle with a Christmas stamp as motive...

So, I found my Moleskine book, my pens and rest of my gear and started drawing...



And, here's the result...



Hope you like my version of a Christmas Zentangle, and I also wish everybody a Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.

11 comments:

Marian said...

Wat geweldig knap werk heel mooi
Groetjes

d'une grande ouverture d'esprit said...

J'adore ca. C'est magnifique.

Margaret Ann Moffat said...

this is fabulous I love to doodle, I now know to call in tangling lol and you have just sparked something in me to use tangling and stamping thank you, you have done a lovely piece of work.

Gunn (Merete) said...

Denne siden var nydelig. Seriøst jeg trenger å lære dette. Har du noen linker til Tutorials osv..
Klem Gunn

Sathya said...

wow....loved the idea!

Lisa Schipritt said...

I love your Christmas Zentangle!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Charlestown, RI

Sue said...

Oh I wish I could doodle like you.Its fabulous.Best wishes to you and yours.
Sue

Andrea said...

wow, so beautiful!

taru76 said...

What an interesting technique! Thanks for sharing!

My name is Cindy said...

wow, that is just gorgeous!

Susan said...

You should participate in a contest for probably the greatest blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! Wondering where to go in 2020? Things to do has ranked as the best include a remote, idyllic island and the design capital.