Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day of fun - Demoday in Australia

3th December u

I, Henrikke, am so lucky, that I get my second day of fun!! Wee ;-) Since I live in Australia I wanted to do something special for my second day. Today we had a huge demo-day in a store close to me. I got a request form the owner if I wanted to be one of the girls to hold her demos, and of course I said yes. So this is just a picture series to show you guys a couple of things we did. This was basically a cutting-machine demo. So I was showing my beautiful Cuttlebug in pink.

Here you can see Lou showing the Big Shot. She had an amazing make and take.  





Here you can see Pauline making a beautiful card with the Texture Boutique. 


 




And this was my station. I was showing the Cuttlebug and how to paint with the distress ink. 








To beautiful girls with their make and take cards. 


Big hugs from Henrikke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great photo's everyone looks like they are having such fun. Laura