Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lene's Day Of Fun



Hello! Finally, it is my turn to have my "day of fun"


I decided early  to have a tutorial, but was very unsure of what I was going to present.
After many rounds of thinking, I decided to make a
bag card tutorial.

****************************************************

Here is what I have used, but you can certainly use other products.

You need two pieces of pattern papers 12x12
one cardstock 12x12
glue, bonefolder or scoreboard
and of course paper trimmer
snowflake dies and ribbon
velcro (to close the bag)


#1



#2

Score the paper at 4" and 8"
flip the paper and score again at 4" and 8"




#3

Score the paper at an angle in every corner




#4

Fold the paper along  all the lines




#5

As you can see; It looks like an 
an accordion


#6



#7

You need five (5) 9,5 cm x 9,5 cm 
squares
And four (4) 9,5cm x 9,2 cm
squares


With those who is 9,5 x 9,2 you do this:
 Find the mid point -put a small mark at the top of the square and score from
the mark and down at an angle.







#8

Glue the parts to the folded cardstock as shown
in the pictures below.

Inside:

Outside:


#9

To close the bag you need some piece of paper
I have used 4" x 6" and scored 1/2" in the middle of the paper


#10




#11

Glue the ribbon at the inside





#12

Glue the top-closing to the main cardstock



# 13

I use velcro to close the bag


#14

Inside the bag



#15

Another bag:








Finish result:



I wish you all a very great  Christmas time :-)

DT Lene


8 comments:

Canonbury creations said...

Beautiful, I'd love to receive one:)
Val x

My name is Cindy said...

Oh my goodness this is awesome. Absolutely gorgeous Cindy

Cheryl said...

Oh what a gorgeous bag, tfs.
Hugs Cheryl

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful, thank you so much for the tutorial!

Paula (PEP) said...

Detta ser fint ut - det skall bli rolight to try this one out - thank you for the detailed instructions.
Paula (PEP)

Anita said...

Wow this is so gorgeous.
Thank you for this tutorial

xx Anita

Jocelyne Chevarie said...

C'est vraiment très beau. Je vais essayer d'en faire un pendant mes vacances. Merci et passez de très Joyeuses Fêtes

Tee said...

Amazing project- turned out beautiful!