Thursday, December 22, 2011

Maja Design - Henrikkes Artical

Hi everyone! 

Now it´s only two more days before Christmas Eve and I wanted to show you what I made with the Maja Design papers and stamps. (Since I live in Australia, I just got my package from my parents.) So first I have two cards to show you and one "of-the-page-project". 

In all of my project I have used the new Winter Wonderland Collection. The beautiful stamps are also fra Maja Design. I´ve colored my stamps with Distress Reinkers. 




This is my second card. Here I´ve colored the beautiful snowman. If you are wondering how to color snow, just check out my tutorial here. There I´ve colored the snowman from Maja Design. 




Here is my other project. That is to match the first card I made, so it´s in brown and red. Here I´ve used the cut-out-paper from Maja Design. Around the papers I´ve just stamped a couple of snowflakes. 




That´s it for now, so I´am using the oppertunity to say: 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS FROM ALL THE GIRLS IN THE STAMPARTIC-TEAM 

Have a great holiday!

(In case you are doing some scrapping in the christmas holiday, you should join our challenge; Winter Birthday.

14 comments:

Танюшка Nusik said...

it/s Primely!!
Remarkable works)))

Astrid Maclean said...

These are absolutely stunning, totally love all of them!!

Have a wonderful Christmas downunder and thanks for the inspiration!

Shazza said...

amazing creations x

Anne-Eddie said...

Lovely cards!
Hugs Anne-Eddie :)

Maryann Laursen said...

Really gorgeous projects here, they´re all just wonderful and looks sooo great.
have a wonderful christmas too there down under and hope you don´t melt in the heat there LOL.

Katerina_Zlenko said...

Both cards are wonderful. I can't take my eyes of them!

inge said...

I love these cards, gorgeous work.,

Inge

Anna said...

Absolutely stunning!! all the details, lovely. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.
Hugs

Kirsti said...

Kauniita. Hyvää joulua toivotan:)

Scrappegal said...

Beautiful!!!! :) Nydelige prosjekter!

salamanda said...

Beautiful stamps and I love the way you have used them. Happy new Year.

Hrabinka Anna said...

Your beautiful work :)

Pysselfröken said...

Så otroligt snygga alster. Jag är särskilt förtjust i det översta kortet. Vackert komponerat och det grova snöret runt omblir en fin kontrast.

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and adore learning more on this matter. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog page with more data? It is extremely helpful for me.Best advertising Agency in the world | top advertising agencies in pakistan | Marketing Agency | pakistani matrimonial