Monday, December 12, 2011

Minna`s day of fun

Hello everyone, today it`s my turn to show you something:) I really love Christmas time, actually I think we all love, so I have done some beautiful paper stars and decorated gift bags.

All the papers I have used are from Vivi Gade Designs. They are a little bit thinner than the other design papers so they are suitable for these kind of crafting:)



Here you can see the stars.


And decorated gift bags:) As you can see, so simple and easy to make. Hearts are cut from design paper and for the other bag I used Tim Holtz die.


I hope you got some inspiration and I`m wishing you a wonderful Christmas time:)

Hugs,Minna

3 comments:

Sandra H. said...

I absolutely love, love these bags!!!

María Martín said...

ME gusta, muy bonitas las bolsas. Enhorabuena!!!

Lynn said...

Lovely projects, is there a tutorial for the stars?

Lynn x