Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 December

Hello!

The days really pass by quickly - only two weeks left until Christmas!
I am pretty sure you are busy with all that needs to be done for the big day. 
Today is my day to show my Christmas tag - the 10th tag of December. 

Dagarna springer verkligen förbi - bara två veckor kvar till julafton!
Jag är säker på att ni har fullt upp med att fixa och dona inför den stora dagen.
I dag är det min tur att visa min jultag.




The team has had many wonderful sponsors this autumn/winter, I have used this beautiful picture from Nicecrane on this tag. I have also used metal charms from Korthobby.

Teamet har haft många underbara sponsorer den här hösten/vintern. Den vackra bilden kommer från Nicecrane. Metallcharmsen kommer fron Korthobby.

The tag has been made with several layers of paper. I have distressed all edges to get the old, rough look.

Tagen är uppbyggd med flera lager papper. Jag har distressat alla kanter
för att ge tagen en gammaldags look.

Have a nice 10th of December!

3 comments:

Nicecrane Designs said...

I am falling in love with this Tag,,, .A ttrue play of art Mia, it took me some minutes to appecate each detail on it,,,,,,love it, love it, Iç´ll be posting also in my blog and thanks,,, Please feel free t choose your favorite product from my stuff for free,,, let me know.

Sandy said...

Wonderful tag --- you are very talented!
Sandy

Mia said...

Thank you so much :)
Love Mia