Sunday, December 8, 2013

8 December

The Days are flying by and it´s already 8th of december, can´t really belive it! Today I give you a tag with decorations made by Mod Melts from Modge Pod. I love o create my own decorations and this gives you the choise of choosing colurs as you like.

Dagarna flyger iväg och det är redan den 8 december, kan inte tro det bara! Idag bjuder jag på en tag med dekorationer som jag gjort med Mod Melts från MOdge Pod..
Jag älskar att skapa mina egna dekorationer, och på detta sätt kunn avälda vilken färg du vill ha just då.

 
I started with a tag from Prima and athe stamp motive from Vilda Stamps, coloured with Copics.
 
Jag började med en tag från Prima och ett stämpelmotiv från Vilda stamps, som jag färglade med Copics.


The decorations I made with Mod Melts are the flowers, the frame and the heart. I then used Tim Holtz Distress dabber to couler them with.

Dekorationerna som jag gjorde med Mod Melts var blommor, en ram och ett hjärta. Sedan använde jag Tim Holtz Distress paint och färgade in dem med.


 
I used seam binding ribbon and did a litle bow.
 
 
Jag använde Seam Binding ribbon och gjorde en liten rosette.


The stampmotive and the oval beind the motive is a dies från Cheery Lynn design.
 
 
Stämpelmotivet och ovalen bakom motivet är en dies från Cheery Lynn design.
 
 
And now I give you one my own favourite christmas song! 
 
Och nu så bjuder jag på min favorit julsång!
 
 


Kram Anna-Lena

1 comment:

hbkjbj said...

I love this song especially Jon Bon Jovi's version