Sunday, December 15, 2013

15 december

Idag är det tredje advent, och det är 9 dagar kvar till jul. 
Har ni klätt granen? Det har jag, så vi får njuta lite av den nu i förväg.

Idag bjuder jag på en tag där jag använt mig av Alkohol Inks

Today it's third of advent. Just 9 days left for christmas (if you live in Sweden and celebrate december 24th). Have you decorated your christmas tree? I have, since it's lovely to enjoy it for some time before christmas too. 

Today I have a tag where I've used Alkohol Inks to show you. 


Basen är en svart tag, och sedan har jag klippt till en mindre bit och satt ovanpå utav glossigt papper som alko inksen fäster bra på. Jag gjorde bakgrunden med tre olika sorters  gröna färger och lät detta torka. Sedan använde jag mig av vit alko inks och duttade genom en hålig stencil så jag fick dom stora vita prickarna. Allt fick torka, och så stämplade jag en lite swirlig stämpel ovanpå med Brilliance Guld-dyna. 

Base is a black tag, and I've matted with a glossy piece that I have cut myself. The background is made with three green colors. Let it dry and then I've used the white alkohol inks thrue a stencil to get the white dots. I waited until it was dry and then I stamped a swirly thing with Brilliance Gold ink pad. 


Julgranen har jag gjort av metalldekorationer från Korthobby.no. Det är främst tre stora bitar som jag klippt mitt itu och färgat in med grön alko inks. Jag limmade fast dom med Glossy Accent på tagen. Blommor, löv, hjärta och "stjärnan" i toppen är fastlimmade på samma sätt. Ett par rader bling fick imitera glitter i granen. Textstämpeln är från InkyWings. 

Kom tillbaka i morgon för en ny tag! 

The Christmas tree is made out of metallic pieces from Korthobby.no. It's three large pieces that I've cut in half and inked with the green alkohol inks colors (mostly a dark one). Then I've glued them to the tag with glossy accent. Small flowers, heart, leaf and the "star" on top where glued the same way. Two stripes of bling to add some "glitter" in the tree. Word stamp is from InkyWings. The glossy layer is edged with a golden pen. 

Be back tomorrow for a new tag ! 

No comments: